Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Hello everybody and welcome to this week’s Top Ten Tuesday. I’ve previously posted facts about me (A-Z About Me Tag and The Liebster Award) so I’m hoping I’ll give away some new facts. Let’s get this started.
1. I’ve got a tiny obsession with candles. I mentioned this before, but they are so perfect they deserve to be mentioned more than once.
2. I fancy Funko Pop vinyl figures a lot, although I only bought one, Captain Hook, but I’m planing on buying more.
3. I don’t fancy reading series, especially those longer than 3 novels. I always think I don’t have enough time to invest in reading them in a row.
4. I’m a dog person, although I never had a dog. I’d like to buy a Pug and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
5. I love playing Sudoku and doing puzzles, which I also hang in our house. I created a small art gallery at home.
6. I have a mark in form of a crescent moon on my left side of the stomach, that I got after an accident when I was little.
7. I like playing video games, especially Sims (no judging) and Terra. I’ve also got a PSP and recently started playing Pokémon GO!
8. I like watching anime. My favourite is No Game No Life.
9. I’m not really into YA and beside Nicholas Sparks’s books I don’t think I have anything after 2013 in my bookshelves (’90 and ’00 dominate)
10. I’m pretty artsy or at least I try to be. I’ve got my room full of decorations: bookish, posters, Tumblr style.
So those were some general facts about me. Now I’d like to know what you think? Is there any point that we are alike? Would you like to share some facts about you?