It is always very overwhelming whenever I am being nominated for an award so thank you Diana @Night Train To Zurich for nominating me. You should definitely check out her blog immediately!
1. Which is your favourite fairytale?
Over the past few years I’ve been revisiting a couple of my childhood favourite fairytales and I started seeing all the things that simply make no sense, which lead to me not liking them as much anymore. I hope one day I’ll find my love for them again. One that I fell in love with easily and never stopped loving, is The Ugly Duckling.
2. You can choose any character to go to a concert with (as a friend, as a sibling, as a date, whatever). Who would you choose and what concert would you go to?
Of course I had to choose my perfect book date/ book boyfriend, Damon Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries.
3. Do you have any quirks (movements you do a lot, or something you do when you’re nervous…)?
I bite my nails when I’m nervous, but I’m trying to switch to pens.
4. Is there a movie that you enjoyed more than the book it was based on?
The Hobbit. I can watch action-adventure movies with no problem, but when it comes to reading them ughhh. I find fighting senses so boring, long and annoying in books. Maybe when I’ll give the book another try I’ll like it more.
5. When it comes to books, do you prefer an open ending or one where everything is resolved?
Both. I’m a wanna-know-it-all kind of person and a book where everything is resolved is perfect for me, but sometimes I do like an open ending and enjoy the pleasure of continuing the story the way I want.
6. Favourite ice-cream flavour?
7. If you could bring back one TV Show from your childhood which would it be?
There are a few that cross my mind (Life with Louie, Dennis the Menace, What’s with Andy?), but the one I’d love to see again is Bad Dog.
8. A book a lot of people didn’t like but you did?
I cannot give an answer as I haven’t read that many books. I can’t even think of a book “a lot of people didn’t like”.
9. Rainy or sunny days?
Depends on whether I want to read outside. If I don’t it doesn’t matter.
10. What did you want to become (job-wise) when you were a kid?
An archaeologist and then a doctor.
11. Favourite book friendship (two or more people)?
Harry, Ron and Hermione.
- What Hogwarts house are you in?
- What Ilvermorny house are you in?
- Have you read Harry Potter and The Cursed Child already or planning to?
- Is there a book you own more than one copy of?
- What kind of book or movie related merchandise do you own?
- If you could have personally witnessed anything, what would you want to have seen?
- What’s your favourite TV show?
- What’s your favourite movie?
- If you could be any book character who would you be and why?
- What do you look at first: the book cover or the blurb?
- Which book should everyone read?
Louise @ https://geniereads.wordpress.com
Caitlin @ https://wordsandotherbeasts.wordpress.com
Lillian @ https://lairofbooksblog.wordpress.com
Lizzie @ https://lizziebookblogging.wordpress.com
Zainab @ https://teenbooklit101.wordpress.com
Liesje @ https://athousandlives01.wordpress.com
Romana @ https://abooknerd13.wordpress.com
Areli @ https://arelireads.wordpress.com
Caitlin & Cynthia @ https://shelfiepodcast.wordpress.com