For rules and/or information click here. Cheers to all of us thieves!!!
23. Have you ever gone to the “dark side”? I’m not saying I’ve been an angel for all my life, but I wouldn’t go as far as saying that I gone to the “dark side” either, so I guess I’ve always been somewhere in between.
24. What shirt are you wearing right now? It’s 11 am, I’m still wearing my pyjamas and that would be a grey shirt with Snoopy and “Born To Sleep” written on it.
25. What’s important about a bed to you? Like type of sheets, size or whatever. I don’t really care as long as it’s comfortable. Of course to reach a certain level of comfort, the bed would have to be soft (not as a waterbed though) have a lot of pillows and a fluffy blanket.
26. Can you sing? No, but I sung in a choir before.
27. What is something about you that would surprise us? I’m very shy and suffer from anxiety.
28. Have you been a pirate, Renaissance Fair, or other costumed event? If not, would you for the right event or say cause? I’ve always wanted to, but I never really had the chance. I was Tinkerbell in a school play once, but nothing more.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I listen to the radio when I shower so I sing along with most of the songs that come on.
30. Favorite girl’s name? Grace
31. Favorite boy’s name? Ethan
32. What’s in your pocket or purse right now? Money, credit card, ID, driving license, student ID, calendar, a few visit cards, a baby photo of me, a photo of my father and a fortune cookie message that says “Hearts are lying at your feet”.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? My brother. We wore both playing Piano Tiles 2 and I was winning.
34. Best toy as a child? An infant boy doll I got for Christmas when I was 3 or 4. He has a very cute round face and blonde hair.
35. Worst injury you have ever had? I tripped on a coffee machine when I was little and got a nice circle mark on my stomach.
36. Where would you love to live? London suburbs.
37. What type of TV do you have? Would you’d like an upgrade? I don’t have a TV in my room and the one my parents own is more than enough.
39. How many dogs do you have? None.
40. Do most folks trust you? It certainly seems so.
41. What book are you reading? The Bat by Jo Nesbo.
42. What’s your favorite classic TV show? The Twilight Zone.
43. What’s your favorite sports team? FC Barcelon.
44. Favorite month and why? December, because of the holiday, Christmas, gifts and snow.