Hello my dear followers and thank you for choosing to read my thoughts! It’s been 3 months since I last did a monthly recap and I felt quite bad about procrastinating since this is my favourite feature to do on this blog. I have to admit it has been really hard for me to write anything down, with school, a lot of exams, A-Levels getting closer, driving school, work, tutoring and university applications. Additionally, having suffered from depression and still suffering from anxiety is not really helping at the moment. I was afraid I might quit this blog if I kept tormenting myself with the thought that I was letting people down, and decided that I should just wait and the right time will come. However I can’t even promise myself to fully come back, but this also means I’m not quitting yet. And to end this sad talk on a more positive tone, I’d like to remember everyone that you shouldn’t keep doing something you don’t enjoy anymore and if you’re in a similar situation like I am, better times are coming and don’t let go of your hope.
Movies I Watched
Giving a movie a score 10 for me it doesn’t mean that the movie is a masterpiece, but that there was at least an aspect so wonderful that the movie will always have a special place in my heart.
- Bad Moms (19.10) Score: 8,5
- Memento (30.10) Score: 10
- The Breakfast Club (30.10) Score: 8
- Dracula Untold (17.11) Score: 8,5
- The Holiday (17.11) Score: 9,5
- Mortdecai (18.11) Score: 7
- Orphan (18.11) Score: 9,5
- Coraline (22.11) Score: 8
- Spotlight (22.11) Score: 10
- Epic Movie (26.11) Score: 6
- Donnie Darko (28.11) Score: 10
TV Shows I Watched
Autumn is my favorite season when it comes to TV shows, as many of them release new seasons. Elementary, Lucifer, The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Once Upon a Time and Teen Wolf are killing me right now, because of how hard it is to stay up to date with all of them.
Anime I Watched
This autumn I started watching Yuri!!! on Ice, finished the first seasons of Free!, Psycho-pass and Kuroko’s Basketball and completed Elfenlied and Terror in Resonance.
Books I read
you can check out my list here.
- Takaya Kagami – Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign #1 (Octorber 3)
- Takaya Kagami – Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign #2 (Octorber 4)
- Takaya Kagami – Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign #3 (Octorber 4)
- Judy Astley- It Must Have Been the Mistletoe (October 28)
- Jo Nesbo – The Bat (The Harry Hole Series #1) (September 4)
- Ken Hoshine – Macbeth (Graphic Novel) (September 6)
- J.K. Rowling -Quidditch Through the Ages (September 7)
- J.K. Rowling – The Tales of Beedle the Bard (September 10)
- Rainbow Rowell – Kindred Spirits (September 10)
- John Green – Looking for Alaska (September 16)
- Andrew Lang – The Yellow Fairy Book (September 20)
- Takaya Kagami – Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign #1 (September 28)
- Charlie Croker – Lost In Translation: Misadventures In English Abroad (September 29)
- J.K. Rowling – Harry Potter And The Goblet of Fire (November 6)
- Roald Dahl – James and the Giant Peach (November 14)
- Takaya Kagami – Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign #4 (November 14)
- Takaya Kagami – Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign #5 (November 15)
- Sindiwe Magona – Mother to Mother (November 15)
Newest Additions To The Bookshelf:
As you can see in the pictures above, I bought quite a lot of books in the past 3 months. The October lot i got in England on my school holiday from charity shops and We Were Liars I got as a birthday present from a friend. All in all I manged to reduce my monthly book-buying habit (or so it seams).
And that is what happend in the past 3 months more or less. Thank you for reading and I wish you a wonderful December.