Friday 5 for June 3: WordPlay
“Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer the questions there; then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!”
- What’s a five-letter word describing the day you had today? tired
- What’s a six-letter word, ending with N, describing your plans for the weekend? german. I’m meeting with my 2 friends to learn for our next maths exam ‘yay’
- What seven words describe the last in-person conversation you had? brother, book, buy, charity, comics, superheroes, library
- How would you make an acrostic of the letters in SUMMER to describe your hopes for the summer? Just so you know, I’m terrible in writing poems. Consider yourself warned.
Summer is the season I wait for all year long
Until it’s over a lot of books to read I hope
Memories for a lifetime made will be
My best friend a visit will pay me
Every night late to bed I will go
Romania soon there I’ll be
- What three rhyming words describe your most recent vacation? I’m going to have to pass this one, as I literary I’m the worst in rhyming. Sorry.