For rules and/or information click here. Cheers to all of us thieves!!!
Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter Meme
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Around 6 months ago to my friends in Australia.
- Can you change the oil on a car? No, but I’m planing on learning right after I get my license.
- Ever gotten a speeding ticket? I don’t have a driving licence yet and my scooter isn’t fast enough for me to get a ticket.
- Run out of gas? I’ve only been driving the scooter for 2-3 months and this never happened to me.
- Favorite kind of sandwich? I don’t have one; there are some I like better than others and some I would never want to eat. I like them with cheese and any kind of meat.
- Best thing to eat for breakfast? Cereals with milk.
- What is your usual bedtime? Ahmm… define usual.
- Are you lazy? Yes, very, but don’t worry it’s not contagious. Actually today I’ve been very active and continued with decorating my room.
- When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Sad story. We don’t celebrate Halloween in Romania, or at least we didn’t use to. My first real Halloween was in 2011 and I dressed like a vampire, ‘sigh’ totally unexpected.
- Do you have any magazine subscriptions? No.
- Which are better, legos or lincoln logs? I wouldn’t know. I never played with any of them.
- Are you stubborn? Yes, very and again not contagious. I’m ‘lucky’ that I have a couple of good friends that are as well very stubborn. We have some really good discussion and debates sometimes.
- Who is better…Leno or Letterman? I don’t watch American TV, but I do know Letterman and I’ve only heard good things about him. I might have even seen something on Youtube with him. So I’ll vote for Letterman.
- Ever watch soap operas? I’ve watched Spanish and Turkish ones, some of them with my mum. If I’d turn on the TV out of boredom and Grey’s Anatomy / 90210 / The Young and the Restless (this show is still airing even after 43 years. If that isn’t inspirational I don’t know what is) was on I’d watch it.
- Afraid of heights? Yes, very. I try to do as much climbing as I can (overcome your fears, right?) I’ve climbed every notable climbable tourist attraction I’ve come across. The Eiffel Tower, Bologna’s Tower, some tower in Latvia and perhaps some more. Honestly I haven’t seen a change, but I still have hope.
- Sing in the car? Again, I don’t have a driving licence, so singing in the car would involve al least one other person next to me and I don’t really sing around other people if they can actually hear me.
- Dance in the shower? I sing in the shower, but there’s not enough space to dance.
- Dance in the car? Not around people. Although I might dance if no one’s watching.
- Ever used a gun? No. There is no Second Amendment here in Germany.
- Do you think musicals are cheesy? No. I LOVE musicals!
- Is Christmas stressful? Not for me. I’m not the one bringing all the gifts to the children or cooking all the food.
- Ever eat a pierogi? Way too many times. It’s a pretty traditional food.
- Major annoyance right now? I tend to complain about a lot of things all the time, but there is nothing at the moment that annoys me.
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Technically I’m still a kid. Archaeologist, doctor, police officer and now forensic scientist.
- Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, I do. I believe that if we die with unfinished business (on a more emotional/spiritual level like seeing your child growing up or getting married, definitely not an unfinished game) we remain on Earth until we manage to solve them. My belief it’s similar with the one presented on Ghost Whisperer or Supernatural.
Thank you Kwizgiver for this week’s questions. I totally liked this week’s long name of the meme 🙂 I wish everyone a good start into the new week!