For rules and/or information click here. Cheers to all of us thieves!!!
Ask Questions Meme
- What type of criminal would you be? – The one that puts the least effort into, since I’m… well… pretty lazy.
- What are you listening to right now? – Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots
- If you had to choose a stripper name, what would it be? – There are apparently apps that can tell you that (who would have thought of that?) and mine would be Kandy Kane. 👍
- If your phone started ringing, who would you hope is calling? – A lawyer that would tell me I just inherited a lot of money.
- Do you drink alcohol? – Yes, no hard stuff though. I prefer wine and Martini.
- Do you smoke? – No. I bare grudge to no one if the do so, as long as it’s not happening in my vicinity
- What is the first thing you notice in someone? – Shoes. I think there is a quote stating that shoes are some way of window to each ones personality.
- Do you get attached easily? – A lot of times, and mostly I lose interest as fast as I gained it.
- Do you like your eye color? – Yes.
- Have any stupid human tricks? – I haven’t discovered any yet.
- Humor me. What physical ideal do you imagine in a boyfriend/girlfriend/partner? – As plain as it might sound, normal. I find it har nowadays to find normality. I need no Beckham nor Tatum or any other “ideal” man, although I’m not saying that they’re not attractive. My preferences extend to blondish hair and blue eyes. He should be fit and kind of sporty (I’m not a picky person, so a six-pack isn’t necessary). Beautiful eyes and a beautiful smile. Now that I humoured you, I would like to express my dislike towards society’s “standards” and “ideals” and that I would never decide over somebody just based on the physical aspects, maybe at times would happen involuntarily, but I’ve had my experience with it and learned my lesson. It’s the personality and the values that matter which I have a difficulty in finding, but I’m still hoping. I know it sound like a cliché, but it’s really what I stand for.
- Any other essential quirks/interests/other you look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend/partner? – I’d appreciate a good taste in music, jokes, a musical ability like guitar or piano playing, a love for travelling and books.
- Have you ever stolen anything? – I’ll say no, since I want to become a part of the police enforcement one day.
- Any romantic gestures you really like? – It’s the small things that matter, mostly spontaneous.
- What’s your favorite color and why? – Blue and purple, because… they’re the best(?)
- What were you like when you were a kid? – Challenging, hyperactive.
- What would your dream house be like? – The one and only reason why I played Sims. Whenever I’ll find the time to replay it, I’ll upload a picture, because you don’t want me to get on with describing it.
- What last made you laugh? – I’m currently reading The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. “‘God you’re the best,’ I told him. ‘I bet you tell that to all the boys who finance your international travel,’ he answered.” page 90, paperback.
- Do you have a place you like to go to collect your thoughts? – My bed(?)
- What is your favorite word? – Eloquent
- What is your least favorite word? – Ignorance
- Would you go bungee jumping/sky diving if given the chance? – Yes, I definitely want to try it out at least once in my lifetime.
- Do you have any siblings? – Yes, a smaller brother.
- Do you like to dance? – Yes, I do. although that doesn’t make me a good dancer.
- What is your definition of cheating? – In a relationship: unsteadiness, dissatisfaction, the wish for more; in evrerything else: the search for “the easier way”
Thank you Kwizgiver for this week’s questions. Like all the previous weeks I had a lot of fun answering them. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and I wish everyone a nice week to come!