For rules and/or information click here. Cheers to all of us thieves!!!
Monsters in the Closet Meme
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?
Always closed. I didn’t even know people would leave it open. (Note: I did find out my brother does so.)
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
- Have you ever ‘done it’ in a hotel room?
- Where is your next vacation?
Pula, Croatia. Class trip in July.
- Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Are there actually people out there that do this? (Note: My brother did this also)
- Who do you think reads these?
Your mum, Santa, Olaf the snowman and also Bob, Stuart and Kevin the minions.
- Do you have a calendar in your room?
Yes. It has a beautiful message for each month. “If you want to be somebody, somebody really special, be yourself!”
- Where are you?
In my bedroom at the desk.
- What’s your plan for the day?
I have to go to school; I’m writing a history test. Afterwards I have to go to work for some paperwork.
- Are you reading any books right now?
“After the Funeral” by Agatha Christie and short stories.
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Sometimes. Two steps count as a meter for me.
- Have you ever peed in the woods?
Maybe. When I was little and went with my family for a picnic.
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Dance like no one’s watching.
- Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Hold them between my teeth but not chew.
- What is your “Song of the Week”?
twenty one pilots – Stressed Out
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Definitely. Colours don’t define us. Everyone should wear what he/she wants.
- Do you still watch cartoons?
Guilty. (but rarely)
- What’s your favorite love movie?
- What do you drink with dinner?
Water, juice or wine.
- What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in?
- What is your favorite food/cuisine?
My mum’s soup(s).
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
My favourite movies.
- Last person you hugged/kissed?
- Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I’ve always wanted to,but not.
- Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Not a chance.