For rules and/or information click here. Cheers to all of us thieves!!!
Ask Questions, Yo Meme
Stolen from: i take surveys
- Are you a very open or private person? In contrast to my generation, I’m not the type of person that uses Facebook as a diary, just occasionally posting pictures from my trips.
- Change one thing about the world what would it be? deforestation
- Live in any country/city, where would you choose? London
- What perfume do you wear? Spirit by Antonio Banderas
- How are you feeling right now? Tired, I am in need of a vacation.
- If money was no object, where would you move to? Hmm… London?
- Who was the last person to make you cry? Does a fictional character count?
- What age do people usually mistake you for? Around 16.
- Is there a song which can bring you to tears instantly? It’s mostly the combination of sound and video that brings me to tears, so if I’d be watching any talent show (since I find them more powerful than “usual”music videos) , you’d definitely see me crying.
- Do you play video games? Yes, I’m the MMORPG type of gamer.
- What do you think about before you go to bed? When I’m not over-stressing about school, “What if the stories that I read would come true one day, but I’ll be the female protagonist?”
- Have you ever online dated? No
- Do you get cranky when you’re hungry? I don’t tend to stay hungry for long, but I guess I would be.
- What drink did you last consume? I’m drinking orange juice.
- Have you ever tripped while walking up the stairs? Up not, but down yes. It went a little like this.
- Is there something you’re happy about at the moment? I just got 2 books that I ordered online, “A Walk to Remember” and “The Rescue” by Nicholas Sparks.
- Are you a shy person? Towards people whom I don’t trust showing “my true self”, yes.
- Were you happy when you woke up today? Not really :)) I wanted to sleep for a little longer.
- Do you like rain? It gives me an excuse to stay inside all day, but if I’m out with my scooter, not in particular.
- Can you go a day without music? No, I even sleep with my radio on and the minute I step outside, I put my earphones on. Besides school hours, I’m listening to music constantly.
As always thank you Bud! I wish all a nice week(end) and don’t forget to join the fun!